June 29, 2009

Melbourne






I like walking around the city with my camera, discovering new little nooks. Melbourne is a great place for that because you never know what's around the next corner; a funny little window you spot when spending too much time by the waffle cart or a pretty bike leaning against a wall.
What do you like about your city? :)

10 comments:

MJ said...

Oh I love your pictures!
I just moved to a new city and so I don't really know anything about it. So far, though, I've discovered that I don't really like the downtown area, but I love the neighborhood around where I live. It's all residential with big house and lots of trees and pretty landscaping. I love walking around and peaking at people's gardens.

marie said...

thats true about melbourne. it is a nice city to live in. finally ive realized this :)

danica said...

such lovely pictures! i especially love the one of the window - i think that is something wonderful about windows. hope you're well xo

Make it Easy said...

my favourite city here is called Kaimuki. coincidentally, me and my friends went walking around the neighborhood too, after we had dinner!
it was so nice, we were talking about what we liked about it too!
i like kaimuki because its one of our oldest towns here, so its very retro, and clean! not messy, and everything is so close and convenient.

nice photos you took!!
seems like a nice little adventure you had

Windy Days said...

endofmarch: thank you dear! i love walking around looking at people's gardens too, it's somehow soothing. hope you find more nice things in your new city! :D

marie: when i first moved to melbourne i didn't like it either. i think maybe that's all part of the process and it takes some time to adjust. :)

danica: windows are great for sitting by. i hope you're well too!

make it easy: it sounds wonderful, i'd love to go there one day! i love discovering new places by accident. thanks so much for sharing aron! i always enjoy reading your comments. :)

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

that basket is adorable :)

i like when my city(a college town) is sunny and full of people!

laura tj said...

i guess what i like abt sydney are diff kinds of good food from around the world and the beaches.

epe said...

beautiful pictures, pictures! i especially like the one of the window! :)

Havilah Savage said...

beautiful pictures! you've inspired me to go walk around and take pics of my city, portland, oregon.
i'd love to visit melbourne someday, it looks lovely. :)

Rachel said...

I love your photos. Esp the last one. What I love about my little town is that it's so little. Always great to come home to. I like that no one is ever rushed here.

Hit Counter