June 22, 2009

Carousels and Cones




The weekend weather would have been great for staying indoors and keeping my toes warm. Instead I went to the beach, ate cheap ice cream cones in the chilly sea breeze, went on a rickety rollercoaster and got rained on while waiting for the tram. I hope you all had an equally memorable (if not drier) weekend. :)


Also, the wonderful Aron asked me a few questions on his blog. His site is full of beautiful images, thoughts and sounds so I'm very pleased to be a part of it. Thank you Aron!

7 comments:

MJ said...

I think of all the windy days and rainy days, my favorites are the ones by the beach.
The smell of salt and the sound of the waves all seem the heightened by the weather.
I miss the beach!

Your pictures are wonderful and I really liked your little interview on Aron's blog (and what a nice blog it is!)

I hope you have a wonderful day, maybe with a bit of sunshine?

MJ
xx

Zarna said...

yum!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Windy Days said...

Endofmarch: It's definitely nice to visit the beach in all kinds of weather, hope you get to go again some time soon. Today there was also lots of sunshine which was a great! Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

zarna: I love ice cream. :D

Nostalgic Nosh said...

cheap ice cream is better than no ice cream :)

Make it Easy said...

i hope you didnt get sick from the cold + weather, but it seemed like such a sweet weekend!
it's very windy here, and i am a little sick :-(
haha, but you are very welcome, and thank YOU for the interview too!

marie said...

i loved your interview.. and your blog!
im in melbourne too :)

Windy Days said...

nostalgic nosh: haha, wise words!

make it easy: i have been a little sick but nothing some nice, hot tea and rest can't cure! :)
thanks aron, hope you had a fun filled day!

marie: hooray for melbourne! thank you! :D

Hit Counter