August 28, 2009

These Hands






I found these pictures I saved awhile ago in an old folder and had to share them. I can't seem to find the link anymore, does anybody know where they were posted or who took them? Either way, they're magic.

*Edit: The wonderful Rebecca has informed me that these pictures were taken by Buffy Hipsher. Unfortunately she doesn't have a site anymore. :(

16 comments:

Celine said...

love the first and the last photo :)

MJ said...

Oh those are wonderful!
I really hope you'll be able to find who took them, because I want to see more of their work! :)
x

GON said...

LOVELY.!!!! *.*
feels like dreaming.

danica said...

i don't know who the photographer is but i agree that they capture a sense of magic...

Hila said...

just lovely, photos of hands are magical.

ii-ne-kore said...

beautiful

Havilah Savage said...

very lovely, all of them.

Anonymous said...

oh my friend buffy hipsher took those beautiful photos! sadly she doesn't have a site anymore. that's my little dragon i sent her in the first picture :)

Pretty Neat Designs said...

Beautiful.

Make it Easy said...

these are wonderful. hands are so beautiful and special

emel said...

wonderful

marie said...

hands are really beautiful, all the more for what we create with them. nice finds :)

Anna said...

oh sighh, what beautiful pictures.

Helena said...

they are a magical collection of photographs
just really dreamlike and beautiful

xxxx

Danli said...

soothing like no other

chris said...

Interesting perspectives to your photography, I like!

Hit Counter