August 3, 2009

Blooms





This weekend went so quickly with the film festival, breakfast in the park and new boots. How was yours? I guess Spring must be coming; snowdrops, daffodils and cherry blossoms everywhere I go. It's still cold enough for jumpers and hot tea, so I'm making the most of it.


11 comments:

danica said...

oh, this is so beautiful. your weekend sounds charming. i made some peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies, saw red cliff at the cinema and tried a take away shop called the flying taco (very yummy). xo

a toi rose society said...

Your blog is beautiful. I've really been enjoying it. Lovely cherry blossoms!!!

Windy Days said...

danica: those cookies sound delicious and i love trying new places to eat too. :) red cliff sounds interesting- on my ever growing list of films to watch!

heaven on earth: thanks! i'm glad to hear it. :)

emel said...

cherry blossoms : ) I envy you so.
We barely have any of them around here really. Lovely photos.

whaleheart said...

oh, on the other side of the world i am waiting for autumn (:

yummie, breakfast :D

Make it Easy said...

beautiful :-)
so interesting how our worlds are in opposite seasons!

loveology said...

Oooh....
I never have the right words to describe the feeling i get when i'm visiting your blog.

Like a safe haven of beauty and calmness.

Thanks dear.

<3
Mila.

Hila said...

your photos are so pure, I love them :)

beauty comma said...

Hi, I came here via Automatism and I think your blog is gorgeous! From what I can gather, most of the photos are your own? They're very, very beautiful =)
Summer is slowly coming to an end here in Norway, so enjoy spring!
Trudi

Céline Petit Pois said...

Beautifull photos! so poetic!
Its lovely..

Fifikoussout said...

i want some strong irish tea now !

Hit Counter