September 26, 2008


I have too many boxes, mostly filled with letters and photographs so that I have things to look at on rainy days. Today was the opposite of rainy, so I moved my couch onto the lawn so I could read and nap. I felt like a cat in the sun, lazy down to my bones.

Do any of you use Holgas? It took me awhile to figure out how to load film which luckily seems to be the trickiest part. The rest is mostly point and click!

8 comments:

danica said...

Your box looks like a little treasure chest. It's lovely :)

I have a holga too and have found it reasonably user-friendly. the results of my first roll weren't as exciting as I thought they would be, but I'm still have a play and getting used to it.

Fifikoussout said...

haha i tried to load the film in mine in the bus today, and got confused so i put everything back in my bag, and decided to look up on the internet to figure it out..

i wonder how my first roll will turn out ! when i be able to shoot !

lovely box :)

Maya said...

yesyes i have a holga 135!! it took me a while too :( i failed the first two times and i haven't taken my film roll to see if it worked this time, but i love them. i'm going to buy more toy cameras. your posts are really cute by the way!

loveology said...

That box looks amazing, full of sweetness...

Sounds like you had a great day... more of those days we should give ourselves...

Have a nice week!
Mila.

Windy Days said...

danica: thank you sweetie! i'm going to develop my first roll soon, hopefully they'll be at least a few shots i can use!

alice: did you use 35mm? because i think you have to adapt it to work. i found a good tutorial online if you need! xoxo

lani: thank you, i'm glad you like them! i hope your film works out soon!

mila: thank you lovely girl. i completely agree, we all need some down time to relax in this crazy world! xoxo

Wild Keiki said...

I've never used one but I've heard of them. Hopefully I can get my hands on one soon!

Hope you are well.
Jess.

Anonymous said...

A read and a nap - how sweet that sounds. I love when such things are possible, and the two go hand-in-hand.

Maya said...

Thank you too :]
yess that is my home!

Hit Counter