March 30, 2009

List Maker


When feeling glum, it sometimes helps to make lists of nice things. Of course it doesn't always work, (sometimes I just end up feeling greedy or poor) but I tend to do it anyway.

Nice things lately: belgian chocolate cupcakes, learning to bind books, big comfy dresses (which is great because it allows you to run when you are about to miss the train/bus/start of class), sunshine in the park with friends (not pictured) and the general feeling that cosy Autumn days are just around the corner. :)

6 comments:

Hello Sandwich said...

Ow aren't you so sweet! xxx I am going to try this!

Kate Moore said...

Love those shoes. Where are they from? Happy autumn days. They look perfect.

Fifikoussout said...

sweet selection :)

Windy Days said...

hello sandwich: oh your list would be wonderful, i'm sure! can't wait to see it! :D

katie: dream shoes! i think they are from chloe, which means i definitely can't afford them. :p

alice: thanks love! how are you?!

roberta jane said...

A lovely list - the outfit is perfect!

steph. said...

these all sound wonderful!

Hit Counter