Last minute present wrapping, apricot and white chocolate cookies, brown paper and dreaming of (extremely unlikely) snowflakes in sunny Melbourne weather. Also, an early Christmas present from someone deer (bad pun intended).
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you all for reading this year, and in particular the lovely ladies whose comments always put a smile on my face (thank you Danica, Hila, Alice, Jimena, Mila, Katrina and Erica. Yikes, I hope I'm not forgetting anybody...please remind me if I am!) I'm off to the beachside for a few days now. What are your plans?
9 comments:
Hehe...I wish we would get some snowflakes here too. I've had to make mine from paper :) Have a wonderful Christmas, lovely!
P.S Thanks for the mention...I LOVE visiting :)
Your gift wrapping makes me want to sing.
That deer is lovely. I love silver charms.
Merry Christmas.
Hi! I am so glad you like the blog - Love that darling deer necklace! Have a good holiday!
Wow, that looks so gorgeous! <3
I hope you've had/or having a wonderful Christmas time!
Love,
Mila.
your blog is so lovely it is truly a pleasure to visit!
danica: yay for paper snowflakes! thanks for visiting. :)
rebekah: oh wow, thank you! hope your christmas was lovely.
roberta jane: you have such lovely taste! happy holidays to you too.
mila: merry christmas mila! hope you're taking care of yourself.
tigermilk: thank you, you're too kind! :)
happy holidays to you as well! i'd love that recipe for apricot and white chocolate cookies :)
Your blogs always make me smile! Thanks for the mention, too. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time. Today is sunny, but certainly not summery. It is almost a new year, and I hope your new year is filled with joy! :)
awww, thank you for mentioning me - it's been a pleasure visiting. See you in the new year!
Post a Comment