August 25, 2008



I received a most wonderful package the other day from a sweet penpal. There was a charming old book about Paris, a pretty notebook with this little twig of a pencil and a little felt bird. It made me smile and daydream about all the great cities of the world I would like to explore.


I can hardly believe it is almost September already! Sometimes it feels like there are too many things to do in a day, and often as a result, this wayward little blog tends to get neglected.

Only a few more days left of Winter. I'm going to make the most of wearing socks to bed, frost on my car in the morning and very hot chocolate with perfect froth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not even September and in German i have the feeling autumn has started, with to much rain and less sunshine I ever seen in august...

loveology said...

Gorgeous post, again!! :)

I love the pictures of the beautiful things your penpal sent you...

In The Netherlands the summer is almost over and we're heading towards autumn and winter.... It makes me a bit sad, sunshine means so much to me..

:) Mila.

Fifikoussout said...

Hello Angela :)

i finally posted your participation on http://ahomeforalice.blogspot.com/ !! sorry for the delay !! thank you again for your interest !

it's so funny that winter is ending for you, when summer is ending for me..

i hope you have a cosy time :)
your blog is so delicate <3

Windy Days said...

eima: it's strange how autumn is just starting for you and here it's almost spring! thanks for your comment. :)

mila: thank you lovely!! i hope there's enough sunshine to get you through! i'd send you some if i could! :)

alice: it's nice to hear from you again alice! how did your moving and everything go??? i shall have a look at your blog now. take care dear! xx

danica said...

I think your penpal is a real keeper...what a lovely collection of objects to receive in the post!

I'm trying to hold on to the last few days of winter too :)

Wild Keiki said...

I would love to receive a package with such treasures! I am counting down the days until winter. Can not wait!

*Jess

Windy Days said...

danica: definitely a keeper! i always complain about winter, then miss it...

jess: i'm looking forward to slightly warmer weather too!

Hit Counter