I've always wondered what it would be like to live near the sea, but I can't say I've really imagined living in the middle of the sea itself. It certainly could be nice, as long as you don't mind wet feet.
(Though I admit the last photo is not really a house but an artwork by the amazing Peter Callesen).
13 comments:
I've wanted to live by the sea for so long now. And I've imagined living on the sea, but in a boat, certainly not in a house. Either way I wouldn't be able to do it, I expect I would be very sea sick.
I would prefer admiring the waves from the shore, with my feet dry, firmly planted in the sand.
there is something quite mysterious and attractive though, about these houses on the sea....
Have a nice day!
Those first two houses are amazing!
:)
They are all quite lovely...
Oh my gosh, the second house is WONDERFUL! I'd love to visit.
very nice houses. where are the 2 houses located? can you share your source? love your blog!
Gorgeous!
<3
Mila.
is that the inn from nights in rodanthe!? oh my gosh it's lovely.
How I miss living near to the sea... the air, the salt, and all that open space. Ah!
what beautiful images! i love the first one!!
endofmarch: i don't think i could handle living at sea either, but a place nearby wouldn't be so bad!
xx
linz: agreed!
amy: :D
indie tea: i think so!
themayfly: maybe one day? :)
laura: hi laura. unfortunately i have no idea where the house are located. the first two pictures i found on tumblr but i tend to forget where i save my pictures from. sorry about that and thanks for reading! :)
mila: thanks dear. :)
katrina: i haven't seen that film yet, but it very well could be!
gracia: i'm trying to make the most of the last days of summer! i miss it too! xx
melanie: thank you! xx
i love this, this just made my day so much better than it really is right now. thanks :]
I think the idea of living in the sea is marvelous. Just to let the wind and waves take you anywhere... And no neighbours...
Peter Callesen is amazing, too. Have you seen his papercuts? They're not of this world.
Post a Comment