
The best nights are sometimes spent inside with a bowl of popcorn and films you have watched a million times. Dazed and Confused is still one of my favourite teen films, there are so many moments that make me laugh out loud. 
Also some films I've seen lately:


6 comments:
I know exactly what you mean, i love to watch movies i've already seen a thousand times. My absolute favourites are 21 grams (LOVE the music, so beautiful), American Beauty and lots of other more unknown movies.
Great post!
:) Mila.
Dazed and Confused is among my favourite movies ever. So many perfect moments.
What is the last still from?
I completely agree :) I think it's especially nice in winter to cuddle up and watch a film late at night. The last film I watched was Cafe Lumiere...I still haven't decided my final verdict.
Mila: I haven't seen 21 grams but I've seen Babel which I thought was amazing. American Beauty is great too. Have you ever watched six feet under? It's by the same writer. xx
Ella: It's fantastic! The last still is from a creepy film called 'les yeux sans visage'. Don't watch it alone if you get scared easily.
Danica: Winter nights are perfect for that. :) I haven't seen Cafe Lumiere, it shall go on my list..
It has to be said: that photo of Audrey with the deers underneath is perfection.
Okay. Will watch. With someone else.
Post a Comment